Sage 50 Accounts
Sage 50 Accounts is designed to put you in complete control of your business.
It is an important part of the Sage 50 Suite helping small and growing businesses manage their finances (accounts, customers and suppliers). With tools that help you manage everything from cash flow and VAT returns (including online) to year-end accounts and customers and suppliers.
From invoicing customers and paying suppliers, to dealing with every aspect of your VAT and accounts, it helps you manage all the different areas of your business to stay in control and drive business success.
Why Blue Logic?
- Specialist Sage team
- Pool of Expertise
- Clear Communication
Get in touch
Key Benefits of Sage 50 Accounts
See how much you’re making, what’s due, what payments you need to make and what’s already been banked. You'll have complete visibility of your cash flow.
Fully accredited by HM Revenue & Customs so you can prepare and submit VAT returns online, quicker and easier than ever before.
Customers and suppliers
Match your customer and supplier information to quotes, invoices and communications, including details of deposits, discounts and credit.
Work with SagePay to transfer card payment details to your accounts without delay.
Gain immediate insight into your business with instant detailed facts and figures that can help you make more informed business decisions.
Why Sage 50 Accounts?
Sage are always looking to improve the usability, functionality and flexibility of their accounting software to transform the way you work. Sage 50 is a stable, reliable desktop software with the choice to link data in the cloud, giving you greater flexibility.
The key features of Sage 50 include:
- Multi-user networks - up to concurrent 20 users, without affecting speed or performance (double that of previous version’s capabilities)
- Increased speed and productivity - complete day-to-day tasks within half the time
- Improve efficiency - A tailored screen to view information and tasks, configured to increase proficiency
- Advanced data storage - automatic data backup and significant reduction in data corruption
- Real-time access, anywhere - linking with the cloud to easily share data with other users out of the office
- Larger volumes of transactions - up to 1.5 million transactions with no delays or limitations
Speak to one of our experts today about implementing Sage 50 Accounts in your business. Call us on 0333 200 59 50.