Sage 200 Manchester
Manchester is the second most populated area in the UK with some of the UK’s largest companies having their head offices based there including Adidas, Gazprom, Kelloggs and Umbro.
With easy access to the M62 our Sage 200 team have no problem in getting to Manchester and as Sage 200 certified partners, provide you with unrivalled support and training.
If you don’t already have Sage 200 as your accounting software then see below about how it can improve the running of your organisation.
The 9 Key Elements of Sage 200
- Financials – Core accounting element, including 4 key ledgers, flexible accounting periods and much more.
- Business Intelligence – award winning business and strategic planning tool to help you make informed decisions.
- Workspaces – customised areas to access any data on Sage 200 for individual users to improve their efficiency.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – complete sales and marketing tool for customer information and running your sales team
- Commercials – complete supply chain management
- Project Accounting – Managing specific products and customer/supplier projects in detail.
- Web Timesheets & Expenses – records of timesheets and expenses including reports.
- Bill of Materials – management of manufacturing processes
- Manufacturing – management of manufacturing and production processes
What Are the Benefits of Sage 200?
- Customisable to match the way your business works
- Easily accessible decision making data.
- Remote access via web browsers.
- Pay monthly solutions
- Easily flexible to expand with your business
- 3rd party application integration to improve productivity
- Customisable reports within each key element
- Simultaneous users across multiple sites.
What the Blue Logic Sage 200 Team Offer
- An award winning Sage 200 Business partner offering a friendly and consultative approach designed to help you get the most out of Sage Software
- Dedicated Support Champion so there is no ‘On Hold’ time during calls. We call you back and you know exactly who to ask for.
- Qualified Accountants and a team who are among the UK’s most experienced and skilled in Business Systems and IT
- Proactive Account Management suggesting new ideas, modules and upgrades that will suit you and your business needs
- Value adding support and account managers by learning more about your business and its processes
- Sage 200 Growth Partner of the Year 2014
- Sage Accredited Training in house or onsite tailored to suit the needs of your business and its processes ensuring you get the most out of it.
- Outstanding Project Management so that you will have a clear understanding of the processes involved during implementation of Sage software.
Are you outgrowing your current accounting software? Or are you just looking to change your supplier if this is the case get in touch with our Sage 200 experts to see how they can provide your Manchester based business with the solution you require. Call us on 0333 200 59 50.
Picture: Flickr/Richard Heyes