Business Development Manager
Key Role Responsibilities
- Seek out new business relationships within defined guidelines and timescales
- Deliver consistently against all targets
- Build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities to underpin target achievements
- Ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately recorded
- Thoroughly research and understand individual market sectors to identify potential customer targets
- Be proactive with the ability to use your initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Display strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Act in a confident, tactful and persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Good business sense and ability to work to budgets
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Pension
- Staff Development Scheme
- Private Pension
- Childcare Vouchers
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Tastecard Restaurant Discounts
We have been awarded the 'Best Tech Place To Work Award' for the second year running and are now looking for a Business Development Manager to join our amazing team here at Blue Logic.
Blue Logic is one of the fastest growing IT Businesses in Yorkshire with over 100 employees. Based between Leeds and Tadcaster, in a rural setting where table tennis, barbeques and outdoor meetings happen on a weekly basis.
We are looking for a dedicated and passionate individual to join our successful Account Management team to help secure new business revenue, and to work in-line with the Marketing and Sales Development Strategy. You will need to understand and deliver on all apsects of the sales cycle from prospecting, vertical selling, development of lead sources, handling internal leads, engaging with internal technical staff, through to closing a deal and ensurig the smooth implementation of a project.
You will be supported by an excellent team of marketing and tele-sales executives to provide you with good leads.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success ideally selling ERP solution packages.
Contracted hours are 8:45 - 17.15, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch. However, you will be required to work hours as appropriate to ensure the satisfactory execution of your duties.
Do you have what it takes?
If you believe you have what it takes to become a Business Development Manager within Blue Logic then apply today!