First Line Technical Support
Key Role Responsibilities
- Assess the complexity of an issue and escalate if necessary
- Log all calls and progress notes
- Manage problem calls through to completion
- Ensure SLA’s are met
- Ability to solve unique problems
- Effectively prioritise work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Committed and respectful team player
- Exceptional customer service skills going above and beyond
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Group Life Insurance
- Private Pension
- Staff Development Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Tastecard Restaurant discounts
- Annual Bonus tied to company profits
We have been awarded the 'Best Tech Place To Work Award' for the second year running and are now looking for an experience Technical Enginner to join our amazing team here at Blue Logic.
We are looking for a First Line Technical Support Consultant that can provide an exceptional service to our customers with hardware and software issues.
Blue Logic is one of the fastest growing IT Businesses in Yorkshire with over 100 employees. Based between Leeds and Tadcaster, in a rural setting where table tennis, barbeques and outdoor meetings happen on a weekly basis.
You will need to assess the complexity of an issue and either deal with it yourself or escalate it to a senior colleague. You will ensure that all calls are logged into the helpdesk system, and progress notes are added to all calls.
You will be expected to manage the timely resolution of open calls and advise of your actions to the customer. It is also important you are able to form excellent relationships with all customers understanding both their IT and business needs.
You will pro-actively identify potential problems and issues on customer sites and investigate if these problems could occur on other sites. Potential opportunities to replace or implement new solutions or equipment to our customers sites should also be identified.
The role involves the research and development of internal systems, liaising directly with the company directors about new technologies and market developments.
- Have knowledge of Desktop PC's and Operating systems (Windows XP/Windows 7), networking and firewalls, backup technology, AV software management and rollout and IT security
- Experience in providing server support, in particular small business server 2003/8 and server 2003/8, Exchange 2003/7/10
Do you have what it takes?
If you believe you have what it takes to become a First Line Technical Support Consultant within Blue Logic then apply today!