Internal Account Executive
Key Role Responsibilities
- Being a primary point of contact for all customers for day to day hardware and software quotes and be a secondary/backup point of contact for any queries that require the external account managers attention, but they are currently unavailable.
- Managing of all recurring licenses and subscriptions for the customer (quoting in a timely fashion to ensure no disruption to service)
- Assisting in tender and proposal writing for/with the external account manager.
- Contacting existing customers via phone call with information on promotions that may be relevant to them
- Dealing with sales related escalations from the support desk where possible
- Being responsible for all customer documentation
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative.
- Be well presented and conduct themselves in a professional manner.
- Be persuasive and diplomatic.
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Act in a confident, tactful and persuasive manner.
- Possess good organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to quickly establish a good rapport with a range of stakeholders.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Staff Development Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Tastecard Restaurant discounts
Blue Logic is a young, professional and dynamic IT organisation who genuinely offers careers with a difference. Blue Logic has the technologies, resources and disciplines in place to really stand out from its competitors.
This is an exciting opportunity for a young ambitious professional who wishes to carve out a very lucrative career in IT sales to join a leading IT specialist who will help develop the right individual to achieve their long term goals.
As a growing business that is leading the Business and Technology market we could have your career path mapped out for you already.
The Person We Are Looking For
We strive to only employ A – Players. We classify this as follows
- A High Performer
- Someone who Suggests and Executes Change
- Find Solutions to Problems Quickly
- Has a Can Do Attitude
- Is Results Driven
- Can Inspire the rest of the Team
If you posses some or preferably all of these traits or don’t currently and want to develop them then read on.
The role of the internal account executive is to put our customers and the ability to provide an Outstanding service to them at the heart of everything you do. To do this you will assist the external account manager in the day to day running of his / her accounts along with the back office duties that this entails.
The role requires an individual with excellent communication skills on telephone, email, and in person, excellent organisation skills, and experience in problem solving techniques.
This is a high paced role in a fast moving and exciting environment. A passion for sales and customer service are key to the success of this role. As is the correct attitude, an A-Player!
Internal Account Executive requirements:
- Be an empathizer and understand customer pain points.
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Be able to respond well to pressure.
- Be interested in what motivates people, the sales cycle and human behavior.
- Be interested in a wide range of technology and new advances.
- Maintain a high standard of personal presentation.
- Excellent administrative skills.