Subscriptions Renewals Administrator
Key Role Responsibilities
- Taking ownership of database of extant customer subscriptions
- Reviewing sales pricings for all subscriptions, querying any which do not generate standard margin returns.
- Proactively contacting customers in advance of subscription expiry, providing quotes and agreeing renewal terms in line with company policie
- Possess excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Be proactive and able to take the initiative
- Possess good organisational and time management skills.
- Be able to respond well to pressure
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Staff Development Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Pension Scheme
- EMI Share Scheme
- Annual bonus
- Tastecard Restaurant discounts
- Corporate Gym Membership
We have been awarded the 'Best Tech Place To Work Award' for the second year running and are now looking for an Subscriptions Renewals Adminitrator to join our amazing team here at Blue Logic.
Blue Logic is one of the fastest growing IT Businesses in Yorkshire with over 100 employees. Based between Leeds and Tadcaster, in a rural setting where table tennis, barbeques and outdoor meetings happen on a weekly basis.
The role of the Subscriptions Renewals Administrator is to ensure that the company’s portfolio of subscription agreements with customers is updated and renewed in a timely and methodical manner.
The role involves both ownership of a constantly moving database of subscription records together with recurring customer contact requiring excellent communication skills on telephone, email, and in person, strong and disciplined organisation skills, and experience in problem solving techniques.
This is a high paced role in a fast moving and exciting environment. A passion for sales and customer service are key to the success of this role.
Hours and environment:
Contracted hours are 08:45 – 17:15, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch.